Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Progression of Music Video Idea

These are some of the ideas I have thought of after working on my initial idea.

Getting to the club
For my music video, it will be a person and their friends going through the streets of London going to a nightclub. To make it different it will be in first person to create enigmas for the audience when they watch it.

When the person is travelling through London, surroundings will be going faster than normal.

When they arrive at the nightclub music shall stop. Then the audience will hear the nightclub entrance door creaking open and people talking. Music will fade in the background as the person gets closer  to the inside. The music will start again loudly.

I was thinking about a location similar to the picture below.



Club scene

Inside the club the person would look around seeing other people paroding/replicating other music videos. At the bar they will be serving drinks which look like experiments to fit in with the experimental genre. Also, I would be adding other scenes from films and video games. This will allow me to have intertextuality in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment