Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

My Artist - A Blind Eye to the Future

Jeremy Brian Bush aka A Blind Eye to the Future is my chosen Artist. His style of music falls into the genre of techno, electronica and experimental. He is influenced by all forms of music from Acoustic to Techno. He has been playing instruments since the age of thirteen but has only just recently started to write his own songs.

I decided to use this type of genre as it's not your typical everyday music. Whenever I listen to music which falls into this genre I always have a different idea going around in my head. I like to discover new things that my brain hasn't told me yet. And one way I do this is by listening to this music. This is why I decided to use this genre. As for the artist I decided to use his music because it is very mysterious making me want to discover deeper into his music. In future posts I shall be discussing this further.


I'm happy to be doing this genre and artist and hope to see what I shall come up with for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment